- “Homey Feeling, Tasteful Living”
- Unique design homestay, located in the center of Bangkok.
- Comfortable stylish private rooms with hotel standard facilities.
- Spacious, relaxing public area.
- Local-life neighborhood, 5 minutes walk to Bangkok’ oldest landed market.
Location & Map
Our location is in a quiet residential area of Bangkok. However, it is convenient to go to tourist attractions within 10-15 minutes drive.
- 2 - 4 km to Grand Palace, Khaosan road, China town, MBK center, Siam Square & shopping center
- 30 km from Suvarnnabhumi and Don Muang airports
- 3 km from Bangkok’s main train station (Hua Lamphong)
- 2 km from Phayathai Airport rail link station
The nearest public transportation:
- Bo Bae canal boat pier – 650 m
- Bus stops to tourist sites – 700 m
- Rachathewi Sky train station – 2.5 km
- Hua Lamphong subway station – 2.5 km
Latitude: 13.758528, Longitude: 100.514953
Directions from airport
- Car: Take an express way from BKK or DMK airport to Yommarat exit. Drive to Larn Luang road, turn right to Luk Luang road. Loog Choob is on the right side: between soi Luk Luang 6 and 7.
- Public taxi: takes around 40 minutes, costs around 400-500 baht.
- Airport rail link from BKK airport : take city line to Phayathai station, then take a taxi for another 15 minutes.
- Public bus: S1 line from BKK airport, get off at Yommarat (1st stop after exit the express way), 60 THB
A4 line from DMK airport, get off at Yommarat (1st stop after exit the express way), 50 THB
|Area Attractions Information|
|1.||Nang Loeng Market||10 mins walk||0.7|
|2.||Golden Mountain temple||15-20 mins walk||1.5|
|3.||Marble temple (Wat Benchamabophit)||15 mins walk||1.2|
|4.||United Nations Office||15 mins walk||1.2|
|5.||Khaosan road||10 mins drive||2.5|
|6.||Grand Palace (Wat-Phra-Kaew)||15 mins drive||3.5|
|7.||Siam Square / MBK||20 mins drive||4|